The Self-Help Store is located in our maintenance building at: 684 Ocotillo Building 93
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9 - 11 a.m. and 1 - 4 p.m.
Self-Help Number: (575) 443-6523
For your convenience, we have listed common tasks that residents can easily self-maintain; most of which will only take a few minutes.
- Light bulb replacement
- Tighten loose screws on hinges and cabinet hardware
- Air filter replacement for HVAC units
- Remove foreign matter from toilets, sinks and bathtub drains with a “plumber’s friend” (rubber suction cup plunger)
- Weed and upkeep plant and flower beds
- Maintain clean and unobstructed walking surfaces to include sidewalks, porches, patios, entryways, carports, and driveways. To promote safety, areas should be free of plant and other growth.
For your convenience Soaring Heights provides many general self-help items. We provide the following items to you at no cost to you. These items be picked up at our Self-Help Store.
- Air Filters (please bring the old filter to get the proper replacement)
- Touch Up Paint
- * Grass Seed
- * Lawn Mowers
- * Weed Eaters
- Extension Cords
- Ice Trays
- Blind Slats
- Garbage Disposal Stoppers
- Sink Baskets
* Lawn Items ~ Due to new resident safety requirements, lawn mowers and weed eaters must be picked up in person to ensure that safety documents are signed. Soaring Heights can no longer deliver these items; we regret the inconvenience. * Grass seed is subject to availability and seasonality.
Not in the do-it-yourself mood?
To schedule service call the maintenance line: (575) 479-1127.
If you have any additional questions, please call your Resident Services Coordinator at (575) 479-1175.